Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gratitude and Health

Gratitude or being thankful is an expression or acknowledgment in words or action of benefits received from another person.  As a Christian, we are instructed to praise and give thanks in all things.  An attitude of gratitude is one of the primary gateways to God's presence.

I Thessalonians 5:16     Rejoice evermore

                            v17    Pray without ceasing

                            v18    In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
                                                concerning you.

1 comment:

  1. Those words are so true sis. Garner. I have been told time and time again to keep praisse on my lips and I for one will praise him for all that go on in my life. I know that God has everything under control. When I get down I have learned to pick myself right back up and Keep it moving. I am thanking him in advanced that I will grow stronger in him and continue to hold on to my faith. I am going to get to the point where Idont get down at all and continue to stay happy and full of Joy just as God intends me to be. Be and Stay blessed everyone..

    Mrs. Leach

    ReplyDelete